FICO Consultant (Shanghai/Suzhou)
- You will fulfill the role as ‘experienced SAP FI CO consultant’ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, R/3 implementations, Application Management Services and SAP All-In-One implementations)
- Together with the customer, you define the business requirements concerning the Sales and Distribution processes for his business and you are capable in providing the suitable solution and give them the necessary advice.
- You have rich experience in the legal requirements and the solutions in SAP to meet those legal requirements. You have experience in the golden tax interfacing and solutions.
- You are able to capture the business requirements into a business blueprint and guide the customer.
- You are responsible for the setup of the SAP FI CO functionalities. Keeping the scope in mind, you configure the system accordingly.
- You will manage the FI CO scope of projects and identify scope changes.
- You are able to test and document the system and provide training to key-users.
- You are the contact person for the Finance and Controlling business process owner and key-users and are able to provide support after go-live.
- You are passionate about SAP, Finance and Controlling and ensure total quality on all delivered projects in line with the templates and corporate standards.
- You are able to support existing global customers in Application Management Services and support them efficiently, using your Finance and Controlling knowledge and by solving their issues in this area.
- You have rich experience in the integration of logistics into FICO.
- For presales projects you will support the sales team on content level (business processes and SAP modules) and project planning level (time estimation to complete phases/modules, adjust proposal to fit client’s requirements, etc.) and have rich experience in convincing customers of the added value.
- You are able to build up references on customers by your professionalism and able to support the Delaware growth in China, by supporting the team growth.
- You hold a university degree or have equivalent experience
- You have minimal 5 years SAP experience in SAP FI CO
- SAP holds no secrets for you anymore
- You have done more than 10 implementation projects from A-Z, including presales, Customizing of SAP, integration testing, go-live, …
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese & English
- You are a strong team player
- Strong, leading character
- You have a commercial attitude and have experience in doing successful presales activities
- You are willing to travel within China
- You take initiative and are enthusiastic about growing with a company and actively pushing their growth as a group within China.
- You recognize yourself in our values: Entrepreneurship, Care, Respect, Team Spirit and Commitment.
We offer you a very challenging and stimulating job with lots of responsibility within a great company to work for:
- A challenging job within one of the most pioneering web agencies in the country!
- loads of training opportunities;
- a pleasant (respectful) company culture;
- regular team meetings and team-building
- an attractive salary package