FICO Consultant (Shanghai/Suzhou)Apply now!
- You will fulfill the role as ‘SAP FICO consultant’ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, SAP ERP on premise implementations, SAP S/4 Hana Cloud implementations, and Application Management Services)
- You are able to capture the business requirements into a business blueprint and guide the customer.
- You are responsible for the setup of the SAP FICO functionalities. Keeping the scope in mind, you configure the system accordingly.
- You will manage the FICO scope of projects and identify scope changes.
- You are able to test and document the system and provide training to key-users.
- You are passionate about SAP, Finance and Controlling and ensure total quality on all delivered projects in line with the templates and corporate standards.
- You are able to support existing global customers in Application Management Services and support them efficiently, using your Finance and Controlling knowledge and by solving their issues in this area.
- For presales projects you will support the sales team on content level (business processes and SAP modules) and project planning level (time estimation to complete phases/modules, adjust proposal to fit client’s requirements, etc.) and have rich experience in convincing customers of the added value.
- You are able to build up references on customers by your professionalism and able to support the Delaware growth in China, by supporting the team growth
- You hold a university degree or have equivalent experience
- You have minimal 3 years SAP configuration/implementation experience in SAP FICO(preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- You have done more than 3 implementation projects from A-Z, including presales, Customizing of SAP, integration testing, go-live…
- One year project experience with S/4 HANA is a plus.
- SAP S/4 HANA Cloud project experienceis a plus.
- Treasury/ BPC / SAC experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese & English.
- You are a strong team player
- Strong, leading character
- You have a commercial attitude and have experience in doing successful presales activities
- You are willing to travel within China.（if as an implementation consultant）
- You take initiative and are enthusiastic about growing with a company and actively pushing their growth as a group within China.
- You recognize yourself in our values: Entrepreneurship, Care, Respect, Team Spirit and Commitment.
We offer you a very challenging and stimulating job with lots of responsibility within a great company to work for:
- A challenging job within one of the most pioneering web agencies in the country!
- loads of training opportunities & career path guide ;
- a pleasant (respectful) company culture;
- regular team meetings and team-building
- an attractive salary package