- You will fulfill the role as “SAP MM/WM consultant“ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, SAP ERP on premise implementations, SAP S/4 Hana Cloud implementations, and Application Management Services)
- Together with the customer, you define the business requirements concerning the Material Management processes for his business and you are capable in providing the suitable solution and give them the necessary advice.
- You are able to capture the business requirements into a business blueprint and guide the customer.
- You are responsible for the setup of the SAP MM/WM functionalities. Keeping the scope in mind, you configure the system accordingly.
- You will manage the MM/WM scope of projects and identify scope changes.
- You are able to test and document the system and provide training to key-users.
- You are passionate about SAP material management，and ensure total quality on all delivered projects in line with the templates and corporate standards.
- You are able to support existing global customers in Application Management Services and support them efficiently, using your MM/WM and Logistics knowledge and by solving their issues in this area.
- You hold a university degree or have equivalent experience.
- You have 5+ years SAP experience and minimal 4 years in SAP MM/WM experience.
- At least 5+ full cycle SAPMM/WM project experience. Can implementMM/WM independently. SAP S4 Hana OP /SAP S4 Cloud project experience is big advantages.
- Goodtesting, user training, data migration and cutover skills and experience in MM/WM Area.
- Familiar with Integration between MM/WM and other SAP modules or systems (Like SD/PP/FICO module etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese & English. Fluent in English.
- Good coordinating and project team managementskills.
- You are a strong team player and can work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, reliable,and can do attitude. Fast learning abilities.
- You have agood commercial sense and have experience in doing successful presales activities.
- Additional SAP module skills and experience is a plus , such as SRM, SD, PP, QM, PM, etc.
- You are willing to travel within China.（if as an implementation consultant）
- You take initiative and are enthusiastic about growing with a company and actively pushing their growth as a group within China.
- You recognize yourself in our values: Entrepreneurship, Care, Respect, Team Spirit and Commitment.
We offer you a very challenging and stimulating job with lots of responsibility within a great company to work for:
- A challenging job within one of the most pioneering agencies in the country!
- Loads of training opportunities & career path guide ;
- A pleasant (respectful) company culture;
- Regular team meetings and team-building
- An attractive salary package