SAP PP Consultant (Shanghai/Suzhou)Apply now!
- You will fulfil the role as ‘SAP PP consultant’ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, SAP ERP on premise implementations, SAP S/4 Hana Cloud implementations, and Application Management Services)
- Together with the customer, you define the business requirements concerning the Production-Logistics processes for his business and you are capable in providing the suitable solution.
- You are able to capture the business requirements into a business blueprint and guide the customer.
- You are responsible for the setup of the SAP PP/QM functionalities. Keeping the scope in mind, you configure the system accordingly.
- You are experience in the use of the product configurator
- You will manage the PP scope of projects and identify scope changes.
- You are able to test and document the system and provide training to key-users.
- You are the contact person for the Production/Operations business process owner and key-users and are able to provide support after go-live.
- You are passionate about Production and Logistics and ensure total quality on all delivered projects in line with the templates and corporate standards.
- You are able to support existing global customers in Application Management Services and support them efficiently, using your PP and Logistics knowledge and by solving their issues in this area.
- You hold a University degree or equivalent experience.
- You have minimal 5 years SAP experience with a minimum t 4 full-time PP consultant projects experience.
- You are experienced with the business processes and setup of SAP PP.
- SAP QM experience is required as an additional skill
- You are experience in debugging in abap when needed to solve issues and you can write functional specifications
- Work experience as production planner/controller is a plus
- PI experience with third party system is a plus， such as MES system related with PP, and barcode system.
- Familiarity with discrete manufacturing, repetitive manufacturing, and process manufacturing models is a plus.
- SAP Certification is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills in both Chinese & English.
- You have the ability to work in an international and intercultural environment.
- You have good assertiveness and persuasiveness.
- You are a strong team player.
- You recognize yourself in our values: stewardship, respect, deep competence, team spirit and commitment.
We offer you a very challenging and stimulating job with lots of responsibility within a great company to work for:
- A challenging job within one of the most pioneering web agencies in the country!
- loads of training opportunities & career path guide ;
- a pleasant (respectful) company culture;
- regular team meetings and team-building
- an attractive salary package
SD Consultant (Shanghai/Suzhou)
Supply Chain and Operations
You will fulfill the role as ‘SAP SD consultant’ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, R/3 imple...
MM/WM Consultant (Shanghai/Suzhou)
Supply Chain and Operations
You will fulfill the role as “SAP MM/WM consultant“ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, SAP ER...