- You will fulfill the role as ‘SAP SD consultant’ in end-to-end SAP projects (Roll-outs, R/3 implementations, Application Management Services and SAP All-In-One implementations)
- Together with the customer, you define the business requirements concerning the Sales and Distribution processes for his business and you are capable in providing the suitable solution and give them the necessary advice.
- You are able to capture the business requirements into a business blueprint and guide the customer.
- You are responsible for the setup of the SAP SD functionalities. Keeping the scope in mind, you configure the system accordingly.
- You will manage the SD scope of projects and identify scope changes.
- You are able to test and document the system and provide training to key-users.
- You are passionate about SAP, Sales and Distribution and ensure total quality on all delivered projects in line with the templates and corporate standards.
- You are able to support existing global customers in Application Management Services and support them efficiently, using your PP and Logistics knowledge and by solving their issues in this area.
- You hold a university degree or have equivalent experience
- You have minimal 4 years SAP experience in SAP SD
- SAP holds no secrets for you anymore
- You have done more than 3implementation projects from A-Z, including presales, Customizing of SAP, integration testing, go-live, …
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese & English
- You are a strong team player
- Strong, leading character
- You have a commercial attitude and have experience in doing successful presales activities
- You are willing to travel within China.（if as an implementation consultant）
- You take initiative and are enthusiastic about growing with a company and actively pushing their growth as a group within China.
- You recognize yourself in our values: Entrepreneurship, Care, Respect, Team Spirit and Commitment
We offer you a very challenging and stimulating job with lots of responsibility within a great company to work for:
- A challenging job within one of the most pioneering web agencies in the country!
- loads of training opportunities;
- a pleasant (respectful) company culture;
- regular team meetings and team-building
- an attractive salary package