As a global partner of both OpenText and SAP, delaware has extensive experience in the field of data and document management. We offer rapid deployment solutions that focus on helping businesses use OpenText data archiving and document management capabilities to reach their goals within the shortest time-frame. This allows companies to achieve preliminary success within a few weeks at which point more functions can be customized to suit the specific needs of each organization. Put simply, we provide everything you need to meet your data and document management demands.
SAP data archiving and document management solution is based on OpenText platform and uses the SAP archiving module as well as the versatile and flexible component-enhancing package-DOCULINK for document management. Its capabilities are much more powerful than the standard document browsing found in SAP environments, and its document management solution includes process-oriented view and document management functions.
Does your business have the following issues?
• Large amounts of data, slow system response, long business processing times.
• SAP standard transaction codes and self-development reports have no access to
archived data, or do so with low efficiency.
• High cost of system operation and hardware.
• Lake of organization prevents massive master data documents, equipment drawings,
warranty sheets and financial documents from being managed on a unified platform.
• SAP Business Processes lacking related documents for associated support.
• Prepare for migration to HANA and want to reduce database size.
If so, implementing delaware SAP Data Archiving and Document Management solutions can help you achieve the following measurable business value:
• Boosting overall system performance.
• Providing fast access to archived data from all SAP standard transaction codes.
• Enhancing process efficiency.
• Enabling transparent document access, so employees can quickly access business
related documents directly in SAP,thus reducing time spent searching for document.
• Minimizing operational costs and simplifying management of unstructured content
through the use of a more streamlined infrastructure.
1, Factory Document Management and SAP ECC Integration SolutionsFactory equipment maintenance and functional position management:
2, Supplier Document Management and SAP SRM Integration Solutions--Access to all related documentation and imagery data of supplier at any time though
The scenario includes:
SAP Business Suite (ECC, SRM, CRM……) such as:
3, SAP Archive Management Enhancement Applications
--Intelligent standard transaction code - Maintain user operation habits.
• Seamless access to archived data using the original standard transaction.
• Do not change user operation habits.
--Column index - save space and ensure query speed.
• External archiving index table and the usage of column-based technology significantly
• Ensure data query speed while saving a lot of space.
--Customized program - Automatic repair.
• Customized program archiving impacts detection and repairing tools.
• Repairs the application program when it can't determine which files are archived.
--Classification storage of archived files.
• Provides OpenText archive server platform to store all system-generated files.
• Classification and storage of archived files, assures high availability and security