Data & analytics: unlock the full potential of your business
Data & analytics refers to the entire process of capturing, managing, analyzing and consuming data to gain insights, boost business performance and even create new and disruptive business models.
Data is the new oil. It is the driver of business processes, and when harnessed properly, it can boost organizations in unseen ways and even render outdated business models obsolete. The ability to harness its power is today’s great differentiatior. But with so much data at our disposal, putting it to action is an art form in itself.
From small-scale solutions to enterprise-wide deployments, our extensive experience will help you turn information into actionable insights.
Leveraging the power of business data happens in 4 stages:
Data is all around us. It can be purchased, mined, or captured in real time through a variety of sensors present in cellphones, machines, beacons and other sources. Finding out what data to track is the crucial first step towards real business intelligence.
2. Management and governance
The data you’re mining has to be as clean and accurate as possible. This requires constant scrutiny and management. Determining who is going to be responsible for which data or data set is another key step in harnessing its power.Find out how to manage and govern your data.
3. Modeling and analytics
Raw data is virtually useless. In order to gain real insights really fast, your business data needs to be structured in a way that suits your requirements. This also means that how different data items relate to each other must be crystal clear.
Finally, you’ll want to put that acquired, managed, structured and analyzed data to good use. This can happen in several ways:
• Descriptive: the facts and nothing but the facts; used in controlling and reporting .
• Predictive: using data to predict what will likely happen.
• Prescriptive: enabling ‘smart’ systems make decisions on their own based on the data (machine learning and artificial intelligence).
Operational and strategic
At delaware, we believe that humans and machines are deeply complementary. We design and build platforms that tackle the operational as well as strategic aspects of data and analytics. From small-scale solutions to enterprise-wide deployments, our considerable experience in data integration, management, visualization, and science will help you transform information into actionable insights.
How we can help you
- create awareness through workshops, business games and quick scans
- define improvement programs and offer vision, strategy and roadmaps
- execute transformation at your company
- build your business process architecture, monitor it, and train your people
Why choose delaware?
- We offer a structured approach
- We offer end-to-end solutions
- We collaborate closely with your team
- We have 15 years of experience in business transformation in numerous industries
Controlling & reporting
Cost to serve provides an objective, comprehensive view of how different business departments influence each other.
Data management & governance
Data is an enterprise asset that needs to be managed as thoughtfully as money or employees
The data-driven organization
Data-driven organizations put data front and center in their business strategies.